Monday, August 9, 2010

Hi Everyone,

This is the first posting for my customized mug services. The way of how I do for the mug is the same as how I did for my jigsaw puzzle order. However, this time round, I would only suggest you to send in only 2 pictures for the mug as the printed area is too small (210mm x 90mm).

I can assist to do the layout for you, and will print it upon confirmation for the design. Each mug will cost $17.90 inclusive of design and delivery. I will also encourage you to take a second mug at $10.00 only, which total to an amount of $27.90 for the same design mugs.

Below is one of the mug that I had used it for my wedding favors. Corporate customers who are keen to do bulk design, can contact me at customizedmug@gmail.com or 96704167 for more information.




Thanks again to everyone who have been supporting me. I hope this new services will be an additional option for you to buy as a unique gift to your love ones.

Cheers ~ Ernee Ong @ 96704167
Email: customizedpuzzle@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful mug, If you want to make some one happy, this will be a perfect way. And we can say that this is the best ideal business gift.personalized mugs

    ReplyDelete